Coming soon, to a theatre near you. [bitfiend]
I thought they put big stencils down and spray painted over them! This blows my mind!
I’m so impressed… holy shit…
Give these guys a raise… Holy shit.
This is really cool ashit
- If you are HIV-negative, PEP and PrEP can help you stay that way.
- If you are HIV-positive, PEP and PrEP can help protect your partners.
PrEP is a daily pill that can help keep you HIV-negative as long as you take it every day.
- Ask your doctor if PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) may be right for you.
- Condoms give you additional protection against HIV, other sexually transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy.
If you are HIV-negative and think you were exposed to HIV, immediately go to a clinic or emergency room and ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis).
- PEP can stop HIV if started within 36 hours of exposure.
- You continue taking PEP for 28 days.
Many insurance plans including Medicaid cover PEP and PrEP. Assistance may be available if you are uninsured. Visit NYC Health’s website to find out where to get PrEP or PEP in New York City.
This is such a giant step that barely any people know about it seems, so amazing to see progress in the treatment of HIV
welcome to the real world kid
windows phone is so cute. look at how the face changes when you get messages
"aw you don’t have any messages, it’s okay you’re still special"
"oh shit you got a message you hella speical"
"holy fuck cheese on a ball you hella popular better answer these people"